Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pen button doesn't click/Software package changed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> NEC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Srinidhi Varadarajan

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Pen button doesn't click/Software package changed Reply with quote

Hi,
I just received one of the new shipment NEC Versa Litepads. I am facing a problem with both of my pens. The button click is not recognized. I have selected the right option on the pen properties tab to enable right click on button.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Also, the software package seems to have changed. The Versa LitePad was supposed to include a full edition of Corel Grafitigo, which mine didn't. Has anyone else had this problem? The included Application CD had all the other pieces listed from the NEC site except the Corel software.

Any help will be appreciated.

Dr. Srinidhi Varadrajan
yvilla
Tableteer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pen button right click problem may be as simple as you just getting used to how to do it. I think quite a few people find it tricky, at least at first. I know I did. Laughing Are you tapping with the point of your pen, [b]and[/b] clicking the button?
Srinidhi Varadarajan

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Pen button doesn't click/Software package changed Reply with quote

Hi,
I tried both clicking as well as tapping and clicking. Even on the basic Win XP desktop the right click with the button doesn't bring up the menu. On the other hand tapping and holding - the other gesture for right click - does work.

Would you have any suggestions on the correct way to get the button to click?

Thanks
Srinidhi
yvilla
Tableteer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to click (actually, hold down the button) first, then a quick tap. That should work. I just tried it several times on my taskbar, and successfully brought up the right-dick menu each time (I had to try it out because I usually just use tap and hold). Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> NEC All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: