Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone heard about the Webstation?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Tablet PC General Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WyattBrown
Tableteer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Anyone heard about the Webstation? Reply with quote

After checking many reviews about tablet, I want to recommend everyone the Camangi Webstation table that I’m using now. There are many negative reviews about Webstation on the internet, but I have some own thoughts about it. Since everyone has different demand, they would have different expectation for the device. And as for me, I mainly use it to read eBooks and browse internet. Moreover, I can carry it around cuz it is very slim and light. Before I bought Webstation, I usually bring my laptop around. Even though it was very convent, but the weight problem is quite a pain in the ass. But ever since I got Webstation, I don’t bring my laptop around anymore unless for business purpose. Webstation simply provides my need for daily life, such as online entertainment, check e-mails and such. Maybe Webstation doesn’t fit for some people, but it sure works for me and I enjoy it.

Their official site has videos of direction for different features. (http://www.camangi.com/product.html) But I was hoping to learn more from other users. Does anyone use Webstation? If so, can anyone share their thoughts or tips about it?
Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Tablet PC General Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: