Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anybody knows about Fujitsu T3010?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newborn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:03 am    Post subject: anybody knows about Fujitsu T3010? Reply with quote

Model Name : Fujitsu LifeBook T3010 (Convertible/Tablet)
Base Configuration : Intel Centrino Mobile M Processor 1.4GHz 256MB RAM; 40GB HDD 12.1"XGA UMA (Max. 64MB) ALC2002 V.92 modem & 10/100 Base-T LAN Intel® PRO/Wireless 2100; External LapMate USB Combo Drive (DVD/CD-RW) 1xVGA, 2xUSB 2.0, 1xRJ45, 1xRJ11, Audio (Headphone-out, Microphone-in), AC Adapter Power Input IrDA1.1 (Max. 4Mbps) PCMCIA Type II x 2 DC-IN, VGA, USBx2, LAN SMART CARD, Security Button x4 Input: AC100-240V, Output: DC16V 3.75A Approx. 5 hours, Lithium-Ion Microsoft® Windows® XP Tablet Edition Microsoft® Office XP Standard Edition Mcafee Antivirus V7.0 Carrying case Approx. 1.7kg
Has it been released yet by Fujitsu?
Can anyone give a bit review of this model?
Thx PEACE
ChrisD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
The T3010 has not been announced so there's no reviews yet. I'd say that we should expect more comments in October/November.
http://www.pocketpcfaq.com
http://www.pocketpctalk.com
http://www.mobilitytalk.com
Tracy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Fujitsu T3010 Reply with quote

My work bought one of these for use in meeting etc. The idea is that using a pen would be less obtursive than the keyboard. I have been using it for about a week. It is a nice machine. Every thing works as advertised. The screen flips over the keyboard lke the Toshiba. I am not totally sold on pen computing yet, that is why we bought this one. It will serve as a laptop if no one likes it. The unit is light compared to the average laptop. About 4 pounds. The screen if very good in laptop mode, but not as nice in portrait orientation. I understand that this is a common problem with tablets.

Wireless "G" works well, with good connections and easy to use software. Much better than my Dlink adaptor's software. The keyboard is a little chick-lety for my taste, but works. The key size takes some getting use to. The touch pad has a scroll button. That is a big improvement over the pad on my Sony. Battery life is good, not stellar, but good. I got the leather portfolio with it, but don't really like it, it gets in the way. I have been carrying it bare or in my backpack.

There is not much in the way of applications; you will have to buy office and anything else that you want to run.

All in all, I like this machine better than the Toshiba or HP that I tried. Verdict is still out on Tablets in general. I does have eye appeal though.
Barnabas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How well does it compare to a Toshiba Portege 3500?

Thanks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: