Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Short Cut's have you found?!?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Acer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: What Short Cut's have you found?!? Reply with quote

Hi folks...

I've had my Acer C303 for a while now and I've found a few short cuts to enhance my productivity. Just thought I'd share my findings here with everyone. Maybe you can post your short cuts and help out everyone else.

Note: I've found some of these throughout the web so I can't remember where it was found so credit goes to the original people who discovered it. I know that you can also get to some of these functions via Acer Soft button, but these are quick and dirty short cuts!

Here goes:

ctrl + alt + arrow = change screen orientation (top of screen = direction of arrow).

Fn + Fn (button on LCD screen) = Right click on Tablet & Pen settings.

Rapidly waving the cursor up and down = activates the tablet input panel.

Customize the button on the screen via Tablet and Pen settings:Tablet buttons. Fn + up and Fn + Down arrow are at default Esc and Enter. They are already found on the Tablec PC input pannel. You could customize it to "turn off screen" which would save you battery time. (Normally Fn + F6 but you can't get to the keyboard in tablet mode)

Customize the screen rotation of the "round" button to only landscape and orient left so I don't have to cycle through the other orientations that I normally don't use. Why orient left? The heat vent is located next to the DVD. I try to keep that side to the "top" when I have it in portrait mode. That way I don't hold the vent near my body and block the exhaust.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Acer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: