Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can I see the Fujitsu T4010 model?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
badbadtzmaru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Where can I see the Fujitsu T4010 model? Reply with quote

Hi
I want to buy the Fujitsu T4010 tablet pc, but I really think that I should see the real thing before I buy it. But I seem to has problem finding this model in the computer stores near my house. I have check compusa, bestbuy, frys, and it seems to me that non of them carry this model. Does anybody here know where I can see the real thing? I live in Los Angeles. Thank you
yvilla
Tableteer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fujitsus just aren't sold in retail channels. You might check on the Fujitsu web site to see if you can find a reseller in the LA area.
badbadtzmaru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have check the reseller in the LA area, but it seems to me that non of the reseller actually carry the T4010 model. They have other lifebook series just not this one. Don't know what to do now.
yvilla
Tableteer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One other thought. Try a post on the the Buzz user group or general forums, to see if you can find a Fujitsu Tablet owner in the LA area to meet over coffee or something. I suppose it's woth a shot. http://tabletpcbuzz.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=57
badbadtzmaru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your help! It's a good idea, I will give it a try.
dchuck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: 4010 in Carlsbad Reply with quote

I was just at the Fry's Electronics outside of Carlsbad and they have a 4010 on display. Nice model.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: