Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T4010 vs T4010D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidinCanada

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: T4010 vs T4010D Reply with quote

Hi,

Fujitsu has 2 models of its convertible tablet PC T4010D and T4010. The only difference between them seems to be that one has a Pentium M Centrino and the other one a Pentium M.
What difference does it make ?
How can I know which one to buy ?

Thanks for your help.
David
yvilla
Tableteer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a comparison I just did on Fujitsu's direct buy site, the only difference seems to be that the T4010 has 802.11 b and g, while the T4010D has 802.11 a, b and g. They both have the identical choice of CPU: "IntelŪ PentiumŪ M Processor 725 or 745 (1.60 or 1.80 GHz, 400 MHz FSB, 2 MB L2 Cache)".

Here is the page I did the comparison on:
http://webshop.fujitsupc.com/fpc/Ecommerce/productcomparison.do
tikiman7
Tableteer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that Centrino refers to devices using an Intel Wi-Fi chipset. The D uses an Atheros chipset and cannot use the Centrino moniker.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: