Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

buying st5020

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firehawk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: buying st5020 Reply with quote

Hi, I was looking for some help with choosing a slate tablet.

Whats the difference between the 5020, 5022 5020D and 5022D.

My preferred config is indoor screen, no 802.11a and bluetooth.

How much difference does it make having 1gb vs 2gb ram? This question is in regards to basic apps like word, excel, outlook and ie/firefox. In particular does it improve the response rate of the digital ink or handwriting recognition.

I'm curious about the comparison between the feeling of writing with pen and paper and writing on the tablet screen ... is it more grippy or slippery and how long does it take for the computer to adjust to your writing, especially cursive?

How much does having 11b/11g on all the time affect battery life.

Finally, I'm living in Australia and these machines seem a little hard to find.

Expansys has them starting at $4150 but I'm thinking of importing using euclidcomputers.com. Anybody have any experience with them or other ideas on getting one of these machines to Oz?

Many thanks for your thoughts and ideas.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: