Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fujitsu 4010 vs Toshiba M4 Opinions Please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmicha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Fujitsu 4010 vs Toshiba M4 Opinions Please Reply with quote

I am trying to decide between the Fujitsu 4010 and the Toshiba Tecra M4.

Besides the size, weight, & battery time differneces of the Tecra M4, does anyone have any other recommendations as to why the Fujitsu may be better?

It will be a tablet / desktop replacement combo for me, is the screen size of the Fujitsu good to work with 24/7?

Any other thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Michael
T4010 owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The screen on the T4010 has wonderful contrast. Before I bought it I compared the screen to the M4 in person. I thought the M4's display almost seemed slightly distorted -- like displaying a low resolution on a high resolution screen. The T4010 can be read from more than just head on. This is nice when in tablet mode and its flat on the table -- you can sit at it like a pad of paper and not lean over it to read it (even when the backlight is minimized).

The size of the T4010 is great. . . It directly replaces the space from a 5-subject notebook, and even better replaces the space taken up by text books.

I bought an stick of 1gig of ram to smooth things along. Its a nice addition, but I still can't expect high performance. That does't mean I am complaining about its performance -- I am very satisfied.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: