Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T4010 vs P1510

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steev
Tableteer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: T4010 vs P1510 Reply with quote

Hi I have owned a T4010 for just over a year and thought it was great. unfortunately It got stolen a couple of days ago. I think the insurance company (glad i insured it now!) are going to give me money to replace it. Now I have a problem I love the size of the P1510. I was just wondering if anyone knows how the different tablets compare to each other. I was using the T4010 as my only PC as i sold my desktop a few months ago. It was great doing everything i asked of it. I'm not sure if the P1510 will cope because of the slower processor so if anyone has any input please let me know. I would like to use the P1510 for internet, music office apps etc as well as to take all my uni notes. When using the T4010 i could print all the lecture slides and handouts into onenote and add notes to them. Does anyone do this on the P1510 or is the screen too small. From time to time i will have to use the tablet with macromedia dreamweaver and director. will the lower processor speed be able to cope with this?

Sorry for the long post!

Cheers S
Jaymz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be worried when it came to director, I haven't looked at the specs yet but director is a pretty meaty program IIRC. I would probably be worried about running it on any tablet though =P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply Jaymz. Director is a bit of a meaty program but it ran no problem at all on my T4010. I just cant decide. I would like the extra power and screen size of the T4010 but I also want the size and weight of the P1510 as I will be carrying it to uni every day. I just don't know.

Cheers S
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: