Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CDW is Shipping NEC Litepads Today

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> NEC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benkopf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: CDW is Shipping NEC Litepads Today Reply with quote

FYI to this group, I place an order on 3/3/03 and just got a call from CDW saying the LitePad is on it's way (I think I did second day delivery). I believe they received 25 units to start with another 25 in a couple weeks (maybe Mr. Scoble can confirm). I should have it tomorrow if anyone has any questions.

I ordered the NEC LitePad for my personal use after a hands on evaluation of all the other manufacturers tablets, mainly because of the light weight. I feel it's more important than any other feature for a portable device (just my opinion after toting around all the others during evaluations), and agree with Robert's responses to some of the potentially negative factors written about in other posts in this forum. I wanted something I could pick up and take to a meeting just like I do with my paper composition notebook. I'm also a designer and preferred the slate design to a convertible for that reason.

BK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> NEC All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: