Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stylistic 3500 Information Resources

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyler.derden
Tableteer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Stylistic 3500 Information Resources Reply with quote

New guy here...

I just bought a refurb (ro><orz!) Stylistic 3500 off ebay.

Before I make such purchases I do a lot of research. As a result of my prepurchase research I have found a user manual, technical manual, BIOS, drivers, and even the PenX software to make the touch-screen work after a fresh OS install.

I have posted links to all that stuff on my web page along with a .rar archive of all of it specifically for win2k (which my machine uses). You can find all this goodness here:

[url=http://mark.rehorst.com/Fujitsu_ST3500/index.htm]Fujitsu Stylistic 3500 Info[/url]

If anyone else knows of other stuff I don't have, please let me know and I'll add it to the repository.

Thanks,
TD[/url]
tyler.derden
Tableteer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: New HDD and win2K install in my ST3500 Reply with quote

I have installed a new 80GB HDD in my 3500, and installed a fresh copy of win2k and all the tablet specific drivers. It is all working beautifully. I put the entire procedure on my web site referenced in the previous post.

TD
Tedthelad
Tableteer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, This is my first attempt at posting so hope I have got it right.

I have a spare Docking Station for the Fuj ST3400/3500 Tablet (The support stand for desk use) as well as the Mini Dock (The strip type for portable use with the extra ports) if anyone is interested. I am in U.K. so the Mini Port would not be very expensive to post by airmail. Not sure about shipping of the Desk one.
Ted
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: