Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fujitsu Stylistic 5011 Software Issue!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades
Tableteer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Fujitsu Stylistic 5011 Software Issue! Reply with quote

Hello,
I am new to this forum and would appreciate any help you could give me. I am using software called iClub. It is motion analysis software that communicates a wireless receiver on the end of a golf club to an antenna plugged into my tablet. This software was working fine on my standard toshiba with windows xp. Now that I am running this on my Fujitsu with Tablet XP, when I start to do the motion capture I get a runtime error type 13 mismatch and the software shuts down. Microsoft said they cannot help and Fujitsu cannot figure it out. I was under the assumption that software designed for Windows XP would work on Tablet Pc. Please help!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: