Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome Everyone - Check in - Gateway Users
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Gateway
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blindsman
Tableteer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Welcome Everyone - Check in - Gateway Users Reply with quote

I guess since I requested this group; I'll be the first to say hello !!! Very Happy

I have an upraded CX200X --- more later.....

Rob
I'm in the Commercial window treatments business......I Supply Verticals, aluminuim and pvc mini blinds, and Draper manual and electric shades to Property Management.....Apartment complexes, Office buildings, Car Dealers, and Restaurants, etc......
annie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Gateway Reply with quote

what's your review of it?

also, anybody have any word on the best place to get this in Canada?

thanks!!
Xirias

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Replacement stylus Reply with quote

Hey, have a CX200 series. Digging using it thus far, but one problem - lost the original stylus, and pucrhased the replacement from gateway - the thing has a hard, plastic tip that's just not performing up to par (which is a shame, ADDING to the slowdown that the CX has for stylus response, especially in graphic editing programs like photoshop). Does anyone know if off-brand tablet sylus' will work with the gateway, or am i doomed to use this shoddy replacement?
Buster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: New Gateway - waiting for delivery Reply with quote

I am waiting for the phone call to go pick up my new Tablet from Best Buy.
While I am waiting I have been searching out forums for this great product. I am in construction and need to sometimes add sketches to my correspondence on job sites. Does anyone know if I can load an Autocad drawing or maybe use a program like Voloviewer and then draw on top and print or send out as an attachment?
Thanks in advance.
Blindsman
Tableteer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Gateway Reply with quote

[quote="annie"]what's your review of it?

also, anybody have any word on the best place to get this in Canada?

thanks2!![/quote] Just order it thru gateway 800#
I'm in the Commercial window treatments business......I Supply Verticals, aluminuim and pvc mini blinds, and Draper manual and electric shades to Property Management.....Apartment complexes, Office buildings, Car Dealers, and Restaurants, etc......
Blindsman
Tableteer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: New Gateway - waiting for delivery Reply with quote

[quote="Buster"]I am waiting for the phone call to go pick up my new Tablet from Best Buy.
While I am waiting I have been searching out forums for this great product. I am in construction and need to sometimes add sketches to my correspondence on job sites. Does anyone know if I can load an Autocad drawing or maybe use a program like Voloviewer and then draw on top and print or send out as an attachment?
Thanks in advance.[/quote]6

Buster :

Registrr here then e-mail me There's software I'm trying for that purpose
MarvinJS
Tableteer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Replacement stylus Reply with quote

[quote="Xirias"]Hey, have a CX200 series. Digging using it thus far, but one problem - lost the original stylus, and pucrhased the replacement from gateway - the thing has a hard, plastic tip that's just not performing up to par (which is a shame, ADDING to the slowdown that the CX has for stylus response, especially in graphic editing programs like photoshop). Does anyone know if off-brand tablet sylus' will work with the gateway, or am i doomed to use this shoddy replacement?[/quote]

I lost my original stylus also, purchased two from BB that is supposedly compatable with my CX2618. I haven't received it yet, but now you got me anxious about how well it will work.

Stay tuned....
DaHaMac
Tableteer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Include me among the Gateway Owners Reply with quote

Hi y'all

I ordered a CX200S last week and am waiting anxiously for the May 15th ship date. Seems like a long time to wait, but heh a tablet for a cool grand even; I can wait.

Later,
Daniel
Jaymz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember waiting for our first PC, which happened to be a Gateway. I must have been around 6 or 7 and I decided to sleep all day, every day until it got here.

Thank god it got there like a week early, because 6 year olds with ADD aren't good at sleeping all day and it was a long few days lol =P
DaHaMac
Tableteer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: First PC Reply with quote

You know, it is strange that my first PC was a Gateway PII - 350. Ordered it over the phone and didn't know what to expect. There was a certain pleasure in seeing that Jersey Cow box arrive a week or so later though. However, once I encountered their tech support (fee based for real help even back then) the milk soured on me.

Now, several years later I await another Gateway. Hopefully, I will not need tech support this time around nor warranty service.

I am apprehensive about not getting a Windows Tablet OS Disc. I suppose that I will have to learn to build a slipstream of TabletPC just in case the rumored bloatware becomes too much for me to handle.

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane,
Daniel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Gateway All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: