Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M200 screen problem when sleeping & disconnecting from d

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Toshiba
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lowella
Tableteer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: M200 screen problem when sleeping & disconnecting from d Reply with quote

Hi all! Great forum...my first post here. We have an M200 that is docked. When we disconnect it from the dock and the lcd is in sleep mode, it turns dark blue on the left, light blue on the right, and flickers very fast between that and the logon screen (or whatever screen you left it on). It has to be rebooted to get it back to normal.

If we disconnect it and it is NOT in sleep mode, it works fine. So we will probably just turn off sleep mode, but would rather not if we can solve the problem (the laptop belongs to my supervisor and I'm trying to solve this for him)

Has anyone seen this happen yet? It seemed to begin when I ran the last updates on it, but I haven't figured out what they were yet.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Jaymz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen/heard of this before, perhaps you should try Toshiba customer support?
jamesivie
Tableteer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Undock Screen Problems... Reply with quote

I always log in locally before changing anything. I've found that the drivers/software frequently crash when I don't log in first. It's VERY annoying.
www.gobinder.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Toshiba All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: