Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ST5032 Bio password help!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DCEFrance
Tableteer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Followup Reply with quote

Just for info...

I have the Stylistic ST5032.

I have installed the latest beta release of Vista on it and it's automatically recognised as a Tablet PC and all of the Tablet PC functions, which are built-in to Vista, are activated.

For your fingerprint and smartcard reader you need the SmartCase Logon CD which should have come with your Tablet. There are 9 CDs which come with the Tablet, including 5 you can only get from Fujitsu, and the guy who sold you the tablet should have furnished the CDs.

However you can dowload just about everything you need from here:

http://support.fujitsu-siemens.com/Download/Produktwahl.asp?lng=COM
seal
Tableteer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Followup Reply with quote

[quote="DCEFrance"]Just for info...

I have the Stylistic ST5032.

I have installed the latest beta release of Vista on it and it's automatically recognised as a Tablet PC and all of the Tablet PC functions, which are built-in to Vista, are activated.

For your fingerprint and smartcard reader you need the SmartCase Logon CD which should have come with your Tablet. There are 9 CDs which come with the Tablet, including 5 you can only get from Fujitsu, and the guy who sold you the tablet should have furnished the CDs.

However you can dowload just about everything you need from here:

http://support.fujitsu-siemens.com/Download/Produktwahl.asp?lng=COM[/quote]

I have also just bought the ST5032 and noticed you had loaded the latest Vista, how does it run, I am running it on two desktop computers and its fantastic but I have a Sony Vaio UX 90 1.2MH 512mb ram and I loaded vista onto it and it ran but not very well, certainly not as snappy as XP. But who wants XP when theres Vista. Have you upgraded you ram or are you still running 512mb. Does all the hardware work???

Please let me know, I would love to have Vista n the Fujitsu.
seal
Tableteer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There doesn't seem to be much chatting here, I have browsed for ages for other forums discussing Fujitsu Tablets ST5000 Series, any one have any suggestions.

Cheers
Jaymz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/windowsvista/evaluate/hardware/vistarpc.mspx, gives a minimum requirement of 512mb of memory. I do not however know if the same applies to Vista Beta.

I would compare your TPC spec-wise to the Sony and if they are very similar you will likely get similar results.
seal
Tableteer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read that Vista final is a lot fast than RC2, I don't know if that's true but I suppose we don't have long now.

thanks for your reply.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: