Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Acer TravelMate C110 recovery discs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Acer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Majesda
Tableteer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Acer TravelMate C110 recovery discs Reply with quote

For those of you who have the CDs, (whichever ones you have) can you rip them using ImgBurn available free from http://www.imgburn.com/

You will then get .ISO files which can be burned back onto CD using the same ImgBurn program ready to use.

When you have ripped them and they are ready to upload you can upload to: http://www.megaupload.com

Then post the download links on here for all of us to get them! Make sure you upload usng the MegaManager software so you can resume uploads if they stop or you need to stop them.

I will then download them and upload them to my server for permanent storage and the links posted here as a complete set!

Hope that helps everyone get a bit more organised around here!

Peace my fellow tableteers!
roger1958
Tableteer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: recovery CDs for C110 Reply with quote

I'm trying to reload a C115 for my Pastor but need a copy of the CDs. Has anyone found way to get them?

Question
chromedome
Tableteer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: restore cds Reply with quote

Does the C115 use the same disks as the C100? If yes, I'll try to load them up after I get my DVD drive fixed.
rbkc
Tableteer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: C110 - david_bet, freckles123, zyfy, ass_kicker32, bradeyboy Reply with quote

Need Acer TravelMate C110 recovery disks? Any of you still have them you can provide?

Thanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Acer All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: