Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tecra m7 inverted/reversed pointer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Toshiba
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thark
Tableteer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: tecra m7 inverted/reversed pointer Reply with quote

I have a Tecra m7 tablet pc that has a fresh install of Vista, and every time I switch the tablet to secondary portrait mode (my preferred mode), and I go into Photoshop or Zbrush the pointer positioning inverts itself so that up is down, right is left, and so on. I have unistalled the Wacom driver and reinstalled it but to no avail. I remember seeing a thread some where that discussed how to fix this, but I can not find it. Does any body have an idea about fixing this problem?
thark
Tableteer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This fixed it:

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/showthread.php?t=19275

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/showthread.php?t=24434

Restart the tablet after the registry entry.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Toshiba All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: