Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M7 ESC and Enter Buttons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Toshiba
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thark
Tableteer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: M7 ESC and Enter Buttons Reply with quote

I have a Tecra M7 (it does not have a model number) with Vista 32 bit, Nvidia Quadro, T7200 Core 2, Value Added Pack, Button driver, and Tablet PC Extension pack loaded, and when in tablet mode, I can't get the ESC and Enter buttons (the ones on the side of the screen) to accept the Alt or Ctrl keys. I am trying to use the tablet with Zbrush and other 3D apps, but those buttons refuse to activate the Alt and Ctrl keys even though you can assign them in the Table PC Settings.

I have a friend who owns a Tecra M7 (Model S7331) and an Intel 950 graphics card and everything works perfectly, and he has the same drivers loaded on his system.

Any ideas on how to fix this, so I can use the Esc and Enter keys in Zbrush? Is there a way to adjust the registry so those keys and programs will work together?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Toshiba All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: