Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index Tablet PC Talk Forums
Forums about Tablet PCs, Ultra Mobile PCs and those who use them!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T5010 Users: What is your temperature range?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaZZNuts
Tableteer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: T5010 Users: What is your temperature range? Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been using my T5010 for a few weeks (New), IMO overall this lovely thing is satisfactory

I opted for T9400 processor instead of the low voltage P8600 equivalent.

But, there's one thing that concern me a lot, the [b]heat [/b]produced by this tablet,

At idle, the temperature won't go below 50C[/list]
At normal use (browsing, spreadsheat, light photoshop editing) it'll go as high as 60-70C
At 100% CPU usage, (Gaming, video encoding, Prime95 torture test) The CPU temperature will rocketed to 70-85C.

The fan definitely kicking at high CPU usage, and the air vent (IN & OUT) are not obstructed by anything.

I'm started to worrying that my T5010 is a lemon, I need confirmation whether this issue affects all T5010 with T9400 processor or is it only me?

I've asked some T5010 users, but all of them got P8600 processor, which is incidentally, based on many discussion I've found on many board , known to run with less less heat than T9400.

Any Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 user with T9400 2.53Ghz processor could tell me what is your temperature range (in idle, normal use & 100% use)?

Thanks in advance,

RaZZ[list=][/list][list=][/list][list=][/list][list=][/list]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tablet PC Talk Forums Forum Index -> Fujitsu All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: